4 Nights / 5 Days
Almaty is the biggest city in Kazakhstan, and is quickly growing. The city has varied architecture with amazing buildings on every side you look. It is a cosmopolitan city with a vibrant community and a lot of english speaking people.
Arrival Almaty airport. Transfer to hotel. The day is free at leisure or optional visit to a local night club.
After breakfast, visit Panfilovtzev Park, Zenkov Cathedral Museum of Musical instruments and Green Bazaar. After lunch, take a tour to the Medeo and Chimbulak Resort. In the evening, have dinner with a show program.
After breakfast, take a tour of Kok Tobe Mountain. After lunch, enjoy an excursion to the Big Almaty Lake and visit a Falcom farm.
After breakfast, transfer to Charyn Canyon. Enjoy lunch at Cafe Eco Park. Return to the city for dinner and an overnight stay.
Transfer to Kazakh village with lunch and then transfer to the airport to fly back home with beautiful memories from the trip.
- Hotel accommodation
- English speaking professional guide
- Airport - hotel - airport transfer
- Transportation for the program including local flight
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Sightseeing as per itinerary and entry fees
- 2 small bottles of water per person/per day
- International flights
- Visa fee and visa support
- health insurance
- Optional excursions
- Personal expenses